Friday, July 26, 2013

Barry M | Gelly nail polish + Limited Edition!

I went into Boots today to get some more foundation, (I can't bare to think about running out and not having a back up!) and I decided to have a look at the Barry M Gelly nail polishes, I have never used them before and thought I'd have a litte looky.

Well it ended up, me buying two Gelly polishes and a FREE one!!

I brought Blueberry, the one on the far right, Greenberry, the one in the middle and the FREE one (the yellow one) because they had an offer that was: If I spent £6 on Barry M cosmetics I got a free Limited Edition ( there was two different colours to choose from, a fluorescent looking pink and this yellow, it looked more fluorescent in the store.) 



I've never tried the Gelly's but I am a HUGE fan of Barry M nail polishes in general, the colours, textures and drying time are all good and reasonable and I can not get enough of them!



I am far to excited to try these out, might do it after this post not sure how long these will take to dry but I will post a blog maybe in two weeks with my reviews on my experience using them for you!

So if you love Barry M, bright Pink and Yellow nail polishes, I recommend having a look at their Limited Edition ones before they are gone!


Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment