Saturday, July 27, 2013

Maybelline | Mascara Review

I am somebody who busy's brands that work for my over and over again, the only thing is, when I came to purchase my last mascara, which was a Ruby and Millie make, they had disappeared from the shelves! I was gutted! So I had to make that horrible choice of choosing a new one... This I am dreadful at, I can spend a good hour to two hours deciding, and I end up getting those scary suspicious looks from the security guards! Honesty I am trying to find a wand brush head I like!!!! 

I don't like the wands which have huge chunky heads and I don't like the curved heads or the really skinny ones! Theses days I am at a lose, I had to change and I had to do it quickly... 

So I ended up buying the Maybelline Very Black Great Lash Mascara.
Truth behold, I actually like this one... The wand head is a little bit smaller that what I was looking for but I chose to give it a go...


My best wand head was a water proof mascara that was perhaps made but Max Factor? Im not sure It is at least 5 years old!!!! I clean the bottle and the brush often and use this mascara for its proper use and my favourite old wand to tidy and seporate my lashes, I love it, the two work nicely together and I still get to use my all time favourite brush. Shame that Ruby and Millie vanished but I guess we all have to move on.

So overall, I like the mascara, it lengthens my lashes adds volume and works great with my method, hopefully this make will stick around, I'd definitely buy it again.


Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment